Aloe vera has become an important necessity of every home nowadays, some are using it in food, some like to drink its juice, some are using it to enhance beauty and some to enhance hair because it is all in one. The solution to all problems. Aloe vera has vitamins, calcium, magnesium and antibacterial properties that make it useful for all kinds of uses.
Earlier today we told you about the benefits of swallowing it with juice, lip, and water or applying it directly on the body. But today we will show you an easy way to make aloe vera oil at home so that it will not only make your skin shiny but also make your hair long and thick and it will also relieve your knee pain in a jiffy.
How to make oil:
- Cut the aloe vera and separate the gel in a bowl.
- Put half a cup of water in a pan and add two cups of coconut oil and cook well for 10 minutes.
- Then pour the aloe vera gel into the pot and spoon well.
- Cook for 20 minutes and cover.
- After 20 minutes, when the lid opens, remove the foam with a spoon and collect the remaining liquid in a bottle. Take aloe vera oil easily at home.
- If there is pain in the joints, massage with this oil. It will relax the muscles and your pain will disappear.
- If you have a stomach ache or any part of the body, just don’t forget to massage with this oil.
- Apply this oil on the scalp, it will make the hair grow.
- After removing makeup from the face, applying this oil will make the skin beautiful.
- Apply this oil on the abdomen and back very comfortably in the pain of appendix or after its operation. Do not massage. This will help you to get rid of the pain quickly.